Drypers Malaysia - Price and Reviews 2023
Drypers is a Malaysian grown brand with more than 16 years of presence in Malaysia. It has an enormous range of sizes, including a 20-60kg range.
They have a wide range of baby diapers including tapes diapers and pants diapers which come in different sizes. They also offer baby care products formulated with natural ingredients such as body soap, shampoo, lotion, baby oil, powder and baby wipes.
All their diapers and baby care products undergo a stringent quality control and testing process before being put on sale. All materials and ingredients used in their diapers and baby care products must pass rigorous Product Safety Acceptance tests.
Drypers Product Range
1. Drypers Skinature - Most expensive, softer than Dryperz Wee Wee Dry : RM52.40
2. Drypers Touch - Softer than Dryperz Wee Wee Dry : RM27.90
3. Drypers Wee Wee Dry - Thicker and absorbs more than Drypers Classic : RM32.65
4. Drypers Classic - Suitable for day use : RM26.50
5. Drypers DryPantz - Thicker and lasts longer than Drypers ClassicPantz : RM33
6. Drypers ClassicPantz - Better for day use : RM29.50
1. Drypers Skinature
Developed with Derma-Care Technology™; Skinature by Drypers is made from premium soft materials with superior absorbency and a 3D-embossed top layer which helps to absorb and distribute urine quickly, ensuring your baby stays clean and dry.
Derma-Care Technology™ is a combination of soft & breathable material with special care technology keeping baby’s skin dry. It is gentle for all skin types, even on sensitive skin that is prone to EU26 Allergens.
It is also chlorine free and fragrance free. Not just the top sheet, but the whole diaper is safe and gentle on baby’s sensitive skin. It is made with a 3D embossed top sheet with deeper air pockets, creating double the space between the diaper and baby’s skin as compared to Drypers Touch allowing more air flow and breathability. So your baby’s skin remains dry and clean.
A detector at the front of the diaper that turns from yellow to green gradually to indicate when to change the diaper without the need to check inside. Change is recommended when 2/3 of the indicator line is green. Skinature by Drypers has a 6x more stretchable waistband, which allows your baby to grow physically unhindered and without the need to change size too quickly.Sizes - NB to XL
Drypers Skinature PriceRM45 to RM55 on Lazada
RM52.40 on Shopee
Out of stock? Check price on Lazada or Shopee
2. Drypers Touch
Drypers Touch Price
3. Drypers Wee Wee Dry Diapers
Drypers Wee Wee Dry Price
4. Drypers Classic
- Suitable for day use
- Comes with an attractive back sheet designs for different sizes, as well with the FlexiTape™ with size indicator.
- The Skin Gentle Layer allows the urine to be effectively dispersed, whereby it absorbs more urine into the core area. As a result, baby’s skin becomes clean and healthy.
- Equipped with Leak Guards which gently hugs baby’s legs to provide leakage security so that baby is comfortable always.
- 100% breathability with cloth-like cover, provides full caring for your baby’s delicate skin and keeps baby's skin cool as well fresh.
- Sizes : S to XXL
Drypers Classic PriceRM25 - RM35 on Lazada
RM26.50 on Shopee
5. Drypers Drypantz
- Thicker than Drypers ClassicPantz and lasts longer.
- Voted as Product of the Year 2015/2016 by more than 2,000 consumers.
- Offers superior fit and long lasting dryness.
- Designed with SmartFIT™ Technology which adjusts to your baby’s shape and movement
- Equipped with Triple Action Core™ to absorb and distribute urine quickly; gives dryness for up to 10 hours
- Comes with Easy Disposal Tape to make soiled diaper disposal easier
- Made of 100% Cloth-like cover to provide good air circulation to keep your baby’s skin cool and fresh
- Completed with leak guards that gently hug baby’s legs in order to prevent urine leakage
Sizes : M to XXL
Drypers DryPantz Price
6. Drypers Classicpantz
New Drypers ClassicPantz comes with Self-Cool CoverTMand SkinDRY Layer for a cool and dry baby skin. The specially designed shape fits your baby better and is comfortable for everyday use.
The Flexi-Fit™ is a special waist bands that helps to provide an even more comfortable fit for your baby. With snug and soft, your baby will be able to move with ease for better mobility and greater comfort.
This pants diaper is equipped with 2-in-1 Leak Guards which gently hugs baby’s legs to prevent leaks. It does not sag after soiled. It is 100% fully breathable that vents heat and moisture to keep baby’s delicate skin cool and fresh.
Naturally releases heat and moisture through micro-pores, with 100% breathable cover that allows air circulation to keep baby’s skin cool and dry.
Sizes : M to XXL
Drypers ClassicPantz Price
1. Diapers Guide 101
2. How to Buy Baby DiapersMost newborns gain about 3 pounds during the first month and babies born with a higher birth weight tend to skip this diaper size altogether. Therefore, there’s no point stockpiling on size NB.
You can always start small. Try stockpiling no larger than size 1, just in case you don’t like the first brand you try.
Once you get a feel for fit, cost, brand, and size, go ahead and purchase more — up to an entire year’s worth or more of diapers. Keep in mind your own baby’s weight and rate of gain when planning. Never pay full price for diapers unless it’s an emergency (more on saving on diapers below).
Keep in mind that different brands may work better or worse for different babies, so be open to trying a few different diapers before you decide on the right ones for you. Sometimes a diaper that costs a little more is a better fit and works better, making it worth the extra money.
3. How Often Should You Change Your Baby's Diaper?Change your newborn’s diaper every two to three hours, or as needed, according to experts. Because if the diaper isn’t changed frequently, the baby is at risk of developing skin rashes, infections, and a variety of other health problems.
4. Things to Consider When Picking Your Baby's Diaper1) Pick Trustable Brands
Make sure you pink a trustable brand.
2) Diaper Features
3) Pick the right size
Avoid loading up on one size because your baby will require bigger-sized diapers every few months.
4) Skin Sensitivity
If your baby has sensitive skin like having rash because of diapers. You must look for hypoallergenic diapers. For example: Huggies Little Snugglers